Enhancements to our unified communications Unify Circuit
07 Mar 2019
Enhanced Circuit conversations and notifications
- Open multiple conversation windows: You can now open each conversation as a separate window, allowing you to more easily jump back and forth between multiple active chats. This feature is available for our Desktop App and needs to be activated in Circuit Labs.
- View and manage participants in the information pane: Currently, a list of participants is available in the detail view for each conversation. We are making our participant view more prominent, so now you can see and manage participants directly from the conversation information pane. Please activate this enhancement in Circuit Labs and share your feedback.
- Improved text contrast ratio: We are continuously working to make Circuit more accessible and digitally inclusive for all our users. Circuit is now compliant with the relevant text contrast ratio standards (WCAG level AAA).
- Windows 10 notifications with the Desktop App: On Windows 10 PCs, we use the native Windows notification system giving you more control over how you see notifications, including the ability to see a history of the ones you have missed.
Closer integration with Google
- Google connector: If you have a Google account and use Google for calendaring and to manage your contacts, you can now connect with your Circuit account to get calendar and contact information into your Circuit client. With this integration, you will see your upcoming meetings scheduled in Google calendar in chronological order on the left side pane in Circuit. This feature is available in Circuit Labs.
Enhanced tenant administration
- Domain statistics: Domain administrators with either the Professional or Enterprise Circuit package can see relevant statistics on Circuit usage and call quality within their domain. This feature is available in Circuit Labs.