Lawrence Baker is a pioneering company who specialise in care home construction. GHM installed a cloud-hosted solution, for office-based staff as well as those working on-site or remotely. It was also foremost that the business has video conferencing options.
GHM recommended a cloud hosted solution from TelcoSwitch. This was set-up with smart, simple to use (media ready) phones for the office – while remote staff on-site or working away can download mobile apps. This ensures that staff can deliver a professional service to all clients. This feature rich platform also has a video conference function.
The platform is the perfect fit because it offers leading cloud hosted telephony for organisations of all sizes and types, with a full enterprise disaster recovery and business continuity-based reliability. Staff also have access to the GHM Support Desk, should they need assistance in setting up new users and call groups.
- Quick and easy to set up call groups, ensuring the business continues to deliver excellent customer service.
- Mobile phone applications –so that staff working remotely are easily contacted by customers and office-based staff.
- Unified Communications which includes instant messaging (IM) and video calls between staff
- FREE UK call package, including mobile 07 calls of up to 2000 minutes per month
- Professional auto attendant and music on hold feature set up.
- Continued support from GHM Support Desk, if they need assistance on setting up voicemail, diverting calls or assistance using the app on their mobiles.
- Smart, simple-to-use media-ready phones with a 7-inch screen for the office.