Every time your phone rings it could be a potential customer. This why your telephone system maintenance is so important to us.
GHM are ideally placed to make sure your telephone system performs as it should and our capabilities have been recognised through many industry awards. We have also been awarded the top level Samsung service partner status which is purely focussed on the service delivered to our customers.
All of our maintenance support provides full cover in the event that your systems develops a fault and with our dedicated phone call handling procedure, a technically trained engineer will be able to put your mind at rest and start fixing your fault as soon as you phone us.
As well as the new telephone systems that we install we also provide maintenance for existing systems such as the Samsung DS, Samsung DCS Compact, Samsung IDCS and Samsung PBX.
Our telephone maintenance contracts feature:
- True national coverage – Our maintenance engineers are strategically located to ensure that full support can be provided to any site anywhere in the UK.
- Expert Engineers – Each one of our engineers have regular access to training to keep them up-to-date with the latest technology along with continuous development within our business partner programs.
- Industry leading performance – Should your system develop a fault, it’s crucial that a skilled engineer responds to the fault and fixes it as quickly as possible. With an average maintenance remote response of just 17 minutes, on-site maintenance response of less than 4 hours and an average fix time of just of under 6, GHM take pride in being market leaders in telecoms maintenance nationwide.
- Remote diagnostics – Being in a position to have an engineer dial into your business telephone system in the event of a fault within minutes usually drastically reduces any disruption.
- First line technical support – Unlike our competitors your first point of contact is our technical support maintenance helpdesk who on hand to provide remote diagnostics to fix the fault with the minimum of disruption. No logging a call and waiting for a phone call back.
- Bespoke maintenance cover – Not every business operates a standard 9-5 and GHM recognises that a ‘one size – fits all’ solution can be very restrictive. That’s why we’ll tailor our support to match your business needs.
- Corporate clients – Most of today’s corporate business clients have a number of different locations, with a variety of different systems comprising of both new and old technology. With our extensive portfolio, national coverage and corporate experience, GHM is the ideal partner to provide a true one-stop shop service.