Whatever your communication needs, we have a solution. Whether you need to improve your business WiFi, upgrade your telephone system, reduce the costs of your calls or want to use a system that enables you to work more collaboratively with your peers, check out what we have to offer below.
Get in touch
GHM Communications has extensive knowledge and skill in installing and maintaining the right telephone system for your business, from a single-site office, school, hotel or retailer, to multi nationals wanting a converged solution with thousands of users.
GHM Communications provide a wide range of IP telephone systems and traditional key telephone systems from globally recognised manufacturers including; Samsung and Unify. Our partnerships mean we are ideally placed to supply, install and commission a converged communications solutions that best suits your business needs.
You can see an overview of the specific telephone systems we install and maintain by following the links below:
Our Hosted Telephone System is hosted in the cloud, so you no longer have to worry about hardware or maintenance. Calls are made over the internet, with all the features of a traditional phone system, but it also lets you work from whatever device you choose as long as you are online.
You can use a full range of fixed and mobile telephones via an easy-to-use web portal.
We manage and configure your system according to your needs. Employees can then manage calls easily and effectively.
The key benefits of a Hosted Telephone System
- Allows a single number to be presented for the entire company, despite its being geographically distributed. A company could even choose to have no premises, with workers connected from home using their domestic telephones but receiving the same features as any PBX user.
- Allows multimodal access, where employees access the network via a variety of telecommunications systems, including POTS, ISDN, cellular phones, and VOIP. This allows one extension to ring in multiple locations (either concurrently or sequentially).
- Allows scalability so that a larger system is not needed if new employees are hired, and so that resources are not wasted if the number of employees is reduced.
- Eliminates the need for companies to manage or pay for on-site hardware maintenance.
- Supports integration with custom toll plans (that allow intra company calls, even from private premises, to be dialed at a cheaper rate) and integrated billing and accounting (where calls made on a private line but on the company’s behalf are billed centrally to the company).
You can read more about our specific hosted telephone systems by following the links below:
Your landlines are vital for the health of your business. Without them you can’t communicate effectively with the outside world, close deals or find new leads. There is a huge amount of ways to make and receive calls, which means you need to choose the one that it best for your business. GHM Communications extensive experience ensures that you’ll make the correct decision.
Calls and line management
We only work with tier one carriers – so you can be sure to select the right call package for you. And whether you want a traditional analogue line or an ISDN 30 or even a SIP trunk, we can show you how to maximise your effectiveness with different line rental options. Consolidating your voice calls and line access also gives you much more visibility and control of your landline set-up.
Keeping on top of your calls is not always easy. Thankfully there are several ways GHM Communications can help. If you need call recording or specific ways to measure your calls, we’re sure to have a package to suit.
Our chosen Wi-Fi solution, Samsung Wireless Enterprise, incorporates relevant components from the latest LTE mobile communications technology to deliver unparalled performance and no-compromise wireless working.
What does this mean?
The combination of Samsung technology and GHM experience results a powerfull, cost efficient WiFi solution designed to meet the changing needs of care homes across the UK.
Every time your phone rings it could be a potential customer. This why your telephone system maintenance is so important to us.
GHM are ideally placed to make sure your telephone system performs as it should and our capabilities have been recognised through many industry awards. We have also been awarded the top level Samsung service partner status which is purely focussed on the service delivered to our customers.
All of our maintenance support provides full cover in the event that your systems develops a fault and with our dedicated phone call handling procedure, a technically trained engineer will be able to put your mind at rest and start fixing your fault as soon as you phone us.
As well as the new telephone systems that we install we also provide maintenance for existing systems such as the Samsung DS, Samsung DCS Compact, Samsung IDCS and Samsung PBX.
Our telephone maintenance contracts feature:
- True national coverage – Our maintenance engineers are strategically located to ensure that full support can be provided to any site anywhere in the UK.
- Expert Engineers – Each one of our engineers have regular access to training to keep them up-to-date with the latest technology along with continuous development within our business partner programs.
- Industry leading performance – Should your system develop a fault, it’s crucial that a skilled engineer responds to the fault and fixes it as quickly as possible. With an average maintenance remote response of just 17 minutes, on-site maintenance response of less than 4 hours and an average fix time of just of under 6, GHM take pride in being market leaders in telecoms maintenance nationwide.
- Remote diagnostics – Being in a position to have an engineer dial into your business telephone system in the event of a fault within minutes usually drastically reduces any disruption.
- First line technical support – Unlike our competitors your first point of contact is our technical support maintenance helpdesk who on hand to provide remote diagnostics to fix the fault with the minimum of disruption. No logging a call and waiting for a phone call back.
- Bespoke maintenance cover – Not every business operates a standard 9-5 and GHM recognises that a ‘one size – fits all’ solution can be very restrictive. That’s why we’ll tailor our support to match your business needs.
- Corporate clients – Most of today’s corporate business clients have a number of different locations, with a variety of different systems comprising of both new and old technology. With our extensive portfolio, national coverage and corporate experience, GHM is the ideal partner to provide a true one-stop shop service.
GHM Communications, provide expert advice and services on Business Mobile Packages, voice, data and mobile applications.
Whether you wish to add to an existing business mobile services or address your whole mobile communications setup, GHM Communications, with our dedicated account managers and knowledgeable support staff, will provide the solution that best suits your business requirements. Always taking advantage of the best Business Mobile Phone Contracts and Business Mobile Phone Tariffs for your business.
We aim to build long lasting relationships, gaining an understanding of your specific needs, allowing us to provide the most cost effective business mobile phone solution and best possible service, ensuring you stay connected.